Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Shopping spree

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

pdk42

Jul 17, 2019
Leamington
Anything else I need? :)

upload_2019-9-22_21-55-29.png

if it's any dual motor version then it should come with a frunk mat and floormats otherwise worth ordering those too.
wouldn't bother with a boot liner unless you transport things which gets lots of grass etc. in there

if it's any dual motor version then it should come with a frunk mat and floormats otherwise worth ordering those too.
wouldn't bother with a boot liner unless you transport things which gets lots of grass etc. in there

I do think the boot area is worth protecting. The material they’ve used to line appears to be quite easy marking and the boot area has lots of odd raised areas, angles and shapes.

A rubber liner for the boot area may not look great but will help to protect against everyday knocks and scrapes in addition to dirt and grime.

This is a great thread. I received my car on Saturday and I have on order:

Abstract Ocean

Center Console Vinyl Wrap (was going for the carbon cover, but decided against it since it interfered with the RFID)
Cubby, Console, Trunk lights.
Tempered Glass 9H screen protector. ESSENTIAL. Can see fingerprints everywhere.
Footwell blue lights (for the back).

Evannex

Door release buttons. (cannot believe how passengers are totally confused about the minimalist buttons). Need to protect the windows.
Cup Holder Insert
Center console insert

Amazon:

Maxpider Rubber Floor Mats.

I hope the "customization" stops here.
I did find that I don't really need the bluetooth iPhone charger. The plug-in is just fine with me. It's fast and it doesn't really bother me, besides I don't like charging my phone all of the time.

Again, great thread for us newbies.

R.

not sure which version of the car you’re getting but i got floor mats from NextDayCarMats for £40 and they are good enough.
I can second that recommendation. Be aware that the rubber mats have a strong rubber smell when first taken out of the packaging. I let mine air out in an open space for several days before putting them in my car, which seems to have eliminated the rubber smell.

Ah, the enthusiasm of youth and new owner!:)

Tyre repair kit = keep an eye on the tpms readout and carry an RAC card.
Boot liner = an old sheet I keep in the boot tidy with a few essentials (glass cleaner and towel and 2L water)
Wet weather mats = recycling all those cardboard boxes my wife gets her endless courier deliveries - 10mins with a box cutter or newspaper if you can't be bothered. Bonus - you can wipe your feet on politician's faces.

The real essentials should be fluffy dice, steering wheel cozy in flourescent pink and Sharon and Dave stickers on the windscreen and a Garfield stuck on the window. If you really want to get retro then confuse everyone with a tiger's tail hung from the charge port (who's old enought to remmber them?).

Antimacassar anyone?