Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Shops for Wheel/Tires Changes?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've heard about going to Discount Tires to get wheel/tire stuff done for Teslas, but I don't see any around Boston! Where do y'all go? (Thinking of swapping out the 20" uberturbines on a M3P for 19" Martian MW03s) Also, is it common practice to ship wheels/tires to the shop directly? I used to ship tires directly to the dealership where I did my summer/winter tire swaps

No one beats Discount Tire, but they don't exist in the East. The usual places like Town Fair Tire, Sullivan Tire, etc are fine enough. Direct Tire is nice, but they can be pricey. I usually get most my wheels + tires shipped to my house from TireRack online. If you can make the drive to southern NH, Electrified Garage is the best place to go for tesla stuff and a big part of their business is wheels and tires.

Reactions: dhkaufman
No one beats Discount Tire, but they don't exist in the East. The usual places like Town Fair Tire, Sullivan Tire, etc are fine enough. Direct Tire is nice, but they can be pricey. I usually get most my wheels + tires shipped to my house from TireRack online. If you can make the drive to southern NH, Electrified Garage is the best place to go for tesla stuff and a big part of their business is wheels and tires.
Ooh thanks so much!!! Time to hit them up and prepare to switch the uberturbines out 😁