Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short Term (3 months) Leasing of Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So my situation is a bit of an odd one. With my current job I will be out of the country for 4 months at a time and home for 3 months. With this in mind, I feel buying a Model 3 is not in my best interest at this moment in time. I wondered if there are any short term lease companies that people can recommend? I would even be willing to sign a contract for 12 months but split into four 3 month chunks.

Its a bit of an odd request I know but I feel it makes the most sense financially right now.

There are companies that do rolling, all inclusive contracts - one used to spam forums a lot about a year ago but can't remember who they were (sorry - not useful but might trigger someone else who may remember) but equally they were said to be good by many. I think there was something like a minimum 3 month term then monthly there after. Whether they survived or not COVID (you can see the doomsday scenario for them if everybody sent the car back and they still hand to pay for them) may explain why you don't hear from them as much at the moment.

I presume you've tried a google search?

edit: they were evezy but look like they're now on.to

Thanks for the suggestion about On.To @DrJFoster and @CMc1 . I have just had a look and see that because they include insurance their minimum age is 25, and I’m 23. Young I know but I am in the fortunate enough position to be able to afford the car but just don’t want it sat around whilst I’m out of the country.
Think you might struggle then purely on the insurance side of things. Shame.