TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Short term storage in Colorado Springs?

Discussion in 'Mountain/Southwest' started by gecko10x, Jan 6, 2020.

1. gecko10x

gecko10x Member

This is likely a bit of a long-shot, but does anyone know of a good place to stash a car for a couple of days?

We will be visiting the area in the spring, and are looking to spend a couple days in the mountains. To do so, we'll likely need to rent a different car and leave the Tesla for a couple days. We don't have any family in the area, so I'm not sure what our options are. A secure parking lot somewhere maybe (thought I don't love that idea)? Other suggestions?

2. gecko10x

gecko10x Member

Also, here's a side question: Going from Springs to Durango in April- I am assuming there's a decent chance of snowy conditions? This is the primary reason I'd be looking at renting a vehicle. My 3 is RWD with fairly worn stock tires.

3. Matsayz

Matsayz Member

How about the airport? And you could rent a car from the rental companies there too if needed in April. Speings airport doesn’t have covered but meh, it’ll be fine. Or maybe one of the downtown parking structures on Nevada or Tejon.

• Like x 1