Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2013

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am puzzled why these analysts coming up with this kind of report. They are so slow and TSLA 's move proceed them. I mean they are kind of irrelevant.

However the $140 price is a bold call though.

Tesla certainly makes some analysts' career and ruin some as well.

Standpoint is a non-street research house that claims to be the greatest rockstar of beating the S&P ever, it seems. I personally had not heard of them. However, I found this little note rather funny on their home page:

Standpoint.png

Their CEO is proud of a Benzinga interview. 100,000 visitors, just imagine!!!1!1! Poor guy. :p

Voted. Anybody has a friend in the 4Chan army?

I would say it's a bad idea to bring up 4Chan on this.

4Chan has a way of doing the opposite of what you want them to do. If you try to get them to do something, they'll do the opposite. If you try to use reverse psychology to get them to do what you actually want them to do, they'll order 100 pizzas to your house. Best not to engage them. Unless you're having a big pizza party and your phone is broken.

I would say it's a bad idea to bring up 4Chan on this.

4Chan has a way of doing the opposite of what you want them to do. If you try to get them to do something, they'll do the opposite. If you try to use reverse psychology to get them to do what you actually want them to do, they'll order 100 pizzas to your house. Best not to engage them. Unless you're having a big pizza party and your phone is broken.

Alright. calling it off then.

I need a gold star.

Better yet, how 'bout 5 gold stars for Bonnie!

images.jpg

I wouldn't start celebrating yet. There are still many uncertainties coming next week.

Everything looks good and those who bought stock have done really well. But I have a feeling that I will be buying options cheaper next Friday than what the prices are today.

Either because IV has gone down? (doesn't seem likely), or ?? GS ??, or the other GS (Government Shenanigans)?

Congrats to all on 180! That was the top of where I (and DaveT) thought we would head today and we hit it early, which is surprisingly strong evidence of the determination and resiliency of investors in this stock.

You guys continue to give me so much great feedback, and thanks. To try and return the favor a little:...(snipped)
Cheers,
Flux

Thanks for this, very interesting insights. If mods don't move it, you might consider posting on the Government Shutdown thread as well: http://www.teslamotorsclub.com/showthread.php/22021-Government-Shutdown-Debt-Limit-Issues-and-Timelines-for-Investors

Voted. Anybody has a friend in the 4Chan army?

borat99, + 1 on the new avatar!

Nothing really of note in the CNBC piece content wise. The one interesting thing is that the media seems to have shifted from the fire being a problem to the usual talking points - growth, competition, infrastructure, etc. This is good news for TSLA in my opinion, especially without much of a word coming out of HQ. Once that happens and Q3 is released, TSLA will be in $200+ land in no time.

Nothing really of note in the CNBC piece content wise. The one interesting thing is that the media seems to have shifted from the fire being a problem to the usual talking points - growth, competition, infrastructure, etc. This is good news for TSLA in my opinion, especially without much of a word coming out of HQ. Once that happens and Q3 is released, TSLA will be in $200+ land in no time.

Given that the news cycle seems to have moved past it, I actually feel like (/hope) Tesla might not make any sort of official announcement about it. As long as everyone has forgotten about it, and if it doesn't matter, why bring it back up?

Given that the news cycle seems to have moved past it, I actually feel like (/hope) Tesla might not make any sort of official announcement about it. As long as everyone has forgotten about it, and if it doesn't matter, why bring it back up?

I agree with you; however I think Elon realizes that this is a somewhat milestone moment for tesla, and knowing his commitment to his customers, he's bound to make a blog post of sorts to ease his customer's fears - while at the same time making investors more confident than they already are. That will set Tesla farther apart from its competition even more.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.