Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2013

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Given that the news cycle seems to have moved past it, I actually feel like (/hope) Tesla might not make any sort of official announcement about it. As long as everyone has forgotten about it, and if it doesn't matter, why bring it back up?
I agree. The market overreacted, then corrected for the most part today. No need to stir things up again. I would like to see Tesla remain fairly quite, let some of the dust settle, bring the IV and volume back down, then smash it out of the park on earnings.

Nevermind, Elon blog post.

Last edited:
wow, a 1/4 plate underbelly. just seems like another piece of engineering that in no way would have made it through the GM / toyota / even BMW cost-cutters

Most cars are very thin sheet metal. I bet in a standard cheap car that probably would of gone completely through the floor and into the Passenger compartment. In a case like that i would very much so would like that huge battery under me to protect myself from the metal going through me.

Last edited:
Perfect timing Elon! I scooped up a ton of 180 weekly calls a few hours ago at 40c each in anticipation of a late-day short covering rally. LMFAO.

Did exactly the same thing...then sold them for what I got them for. Whoops.

Then again I only bought 10, so I'm only "out" 500 bucks, but it would have been nice to have 100% gain in an hour or so. Oh well, next time.

Read the Tesla blog post but I think it was too late to spark a rally Friday..
I did pick up some weekly 11th of Oct $185 call right before the market close.

Monday should be interesting and I would hate to be short TSLA over the weekend as this news filters out...

Status
Not open for further replies.