Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2013

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not really reacting at all. Looking at the stock line for the day, there's no way to tell there was any announcement good or bad.

The fact that its holding tells me that the "sell on news" folks are just offsetting the new buyers coming in. Perhaps once the analysts wrap their heads around the data their could be positive comments coming from them.

Also remember that Jim Cramer will be test driving it tonight and Elon will on CNBC tomorrow morning. All could be nice little catalysts. I think Cramer will love the car and be relly happy when he says the expanded SC station roll out.

He did mention in the call that after june 20th they will be laying off the announcements.
Keep in mind the selling of shares, DOE loan payback, Elon buying a ton of shares.. all were a result of the stock skyrocketing. so they had extra announcements.

Elon need to lay off athe announcement until volatility drops back to 0.6. Right now, everyone who follows TA is thinking about short volatility.

I'm not sure if it's Wall St. being slow to grasp or if it's sort of what everyone assumed. This isn't surprising news and although there's no angels to what it means, there's possibly a feeling that this kind of thing is priced in. Elon isn't the type to hype things like "this will lead to much more profit" but he acknowledges that this will spur more mainstream acceptance and that other manufacturers can possibly join them. Let everyone speculate on what kind of money that could bring in.

An actual company signing on to use their tech and paying for it would move the stock the right way.

Wall Street has been slow to *grasp* the last couple of Tesla announcements and they've repeatedly totally missed some key aspects. It's like they can't wrap their brains around what Tesla is doing.

They don't seem to understand the power that a map with specific dates on it put in the hands of the sales force. That and 20 min recharge time.

Say goodbye to that measly 25% conversion rate...

Status
Not open for further replies.