Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2014

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vacationing and trading Norse? You know the rules about mixing pleasure and business. SXEY

I don't actually. My best trade was when I bought short term calls while I was drinking 3 days prior to the Detroit runup.

I really like this upgrade. This will prevent selling and it will be very important for people to see that there is still a lot of upside in TSLA. Instead of selling at $225, people will now wait until its gone closer to the PT, and it will be harder for shorts to cover. Not many people expected this upgrade today so calls will gain without any IV crush.

I am now officially addicted to weekly TSLA calls. The question is if it is possible to buy more calls at opening.

http://www.streetinsider.com/Analys...to+$320;+Maintains+at+Overweight/9210695.html

For those who are wondering about what happened last time Morgan Stanley opened their mouth regarding Tesla,
they reiterated an Overweight rating and $153 target on Dec 3.

The stock from $124 to $144 that day, tho I can not remember if there was any other news.

Last edited:
I don't actually. My best trade was when I bought short term calls while I was drinking 3 days prior to the Detroit runup.

I really like this upgrade. This will prevent selling and it will be very important for people to see that there is still a lot of upside in TSLA. Instead of selling at $225, people will now wait until its gone closer to the PT, and it will be harder for shorts to cover. Not many people expected this upgrade today so calls will gain without any IV crush.

I am now officially addicted to weekly TSLA calls. The question is if it is possible to buy more calls at opening.

http://www.streetinsider.com/Analys...to+$320;+Maintains+at+Overweight/9210695.html

For those who are wondering about what happened last time Morgan Stanley opened their mouth regarding Tesla,
they reiterated an Overweight rating and $153 target on Dec 3.

The stock from $124 to $144 that day, tho I can not remember if there was any other news.

Germany battery clearance.

Squeeeeze, baby!
Screen Shot 2014-02-25 at 6.52.06 AM.png

Having a hard time finding any info on the morgan stanley report. Can someone post a brief summery here or even better send me the report in full? Thanks and congrats everyone who is long Tsla right now. I wonder if Kass is enjoying himself this morning?

It has been posted here several times. It is also a link to it on the first post on this page. I doubt you will find anything else regarding it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.