Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2015

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The first trading day of 2016 gives the lesson of how important to view TSLA conservatively and avoid betting on cheerleading event!

btw, I unloaded 25% long position on 12/31 just based on the hype sentiment in TMC. And I'm planning to buy back ~220. It's very close now. What a trade! Ironically I'll get blamed if I posted such last week.

Please, maoing, try to contain your enthusiasm :rolleyes:

I had been pretty optimistic until last week, when I exited all my TSLA positions from Tuesday through Thursday.

Maoing had some influence me and I'm grateful for his contributions that temper the ultra/perma-bulls (of which I was one). The technical low volume melt-up on no news was a bigger factor for me exiting though (we simply don't get handed freebies like last week anymore).

When I saw the low Model X yield numbers last night that was good confirmation for me bailing last week.

I began slowly reinitiating some positions just now and will continue to watch this week for other entry points (e.g. hoping to we get confirmed support of above $217 last set on Dec 11).

Best of trading/investing success to everyone in 2016 :)

To All:

It's a new year; new attempts at keeping on track. So here we go:

KEEP YOUR POSTS to the subject of Tesla's stock price movements - that certainly includes exogenous events and items that may do so.

There is enough slack, especially on weekends and market holidays, for all to amuse themselves but

PERSONAL ATTACKS, PERSONAL JABS are NOT going to be allowed to stand.

I am not going to erase or move anything that has come up before this post, but I also have zero tolerance for any of this going forward. And the first who PMs me saying "....but he started it" is going to have to stay behind and clean erasers for the rest of the year. Slight apologies to non-North Americans who might not immediately understand that last reference.

On with the trading - and, by the way, as there has been confusion as to the 2015 and 2016 threads, I am now closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.