Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2015

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know many don´t regard Chowdry as a very reliable source - but IIRC up to now Tesla only said they moved the X second row seat posts in-house, not the complete seats, right? If true, I guess that will have caused most of the latest since the first founders were delivered.

Any pic of the 1st 2nd and 3rd row seat so I can see what the fuss is about? Seams, leather quality and shape.

Complete autonomy on the road in three years would be a transportation revolution. Uber and similar ventures will line up billions to buy all the Model 3s Tesla can make so that they can put a driverless fleet in the streets, all controlled from their central computers. Tesla must have a plan to head off competitors and establish their own driverless fleet. This is all happening very fast. The time frame is compressing. Elon's recent tweet to recruit programers who would report directly to him on the autopilot project reinforces the idea of a race to the finish (Apple, Google, and ICE manufacturers included).

Bezos missed a great opportunity to shut up and is getting killed on Twitter:

Jeff Bezos@JeffBezos 3h3 hours ago
Congrats @SpaceX on landing Falcon's suborbital booster stage. Welcome to the club!

Lee Grindinger@LeeGrins 3h3 hours ago
@JeffBezos @SpaceX @BcnFox Sorry Jeff, the new club delivers payloads!

Dan Kaminsky@dakami 3h3 hours ago
@LeeGrins @JeffBezos @SpaceX @BcnFox clearly he was referring to his drones

Susan@shoshido 45m45 minutes ago
"I, too, have a measurable penis." ~@JeffBezos to @SpaceX

Daniel Lewis@danrlewis 3h3 hours ago
@JeffBezos You're in the space tourism business, dude. Settle down.

Alex Berish@AlexBerish 3h3 hours ago
@JeffBezos bruh I'm happy for you but y'all went straight up and then straight down.

Ted Everett@ZedsTed 3h3 hours ago
@JeffBezos @SpaceX Cheap shot. Apples and oranges here, saying otherwise cheapens your own achievement.

Alex Adams@AlexAdamsYT 3h3 hours ago
@JeffBezos You're not even in the club ;)

Rainbow Stalin@RBStalin 3h3 hours ago
.@JeffBezos shouldn't you be busy underpaying overworked warehouse workers?

Alaa Murad@alaamurad 3h3 hours ago
@JeffBezos @SpaceX To be fair they landed a real rocket

moneyman10k@moneyman10k 3h3 hours ago
but only @SpaceX's booster launched a second stage which then went to orbit. @blueorigin launched a capsule which fell down.. RT @JeffBezos

Jeff Goldenberg@jeff_goldenberg 3h3 hours ago
@JeffBezos you're going to work for Elon one day

Andrew Gelston@agelston 3h3 hours agoManhattan, NY
@JeffBezos @SpaceX What was the max velocity of your rocket's landed stage?

jsimav8r@jsimav8r 3h3 hours ago
@JeffBezos @SpaceX there is no club; there is only one member, and it's not you.

Braden Frame@bradenframe 2h2 hours ago
@JeffBezos @SpaceX Wow dude. So much for a community of adventurers, didn't realize it was middle school prom. #classless

matt_white@matt_white 3h3 hours ago
@JeffBezos @SpaceX Low class, Jeff. @spacex is doing real orbital business, @blueorigin just wants to give Justin Timberlake some zero-g.

Jim De Arras@jmdearras 2h2 hours ago
@JeffBezos @SpaceX very lame. SpaceX is a real, operating, launch company. Blue Origins is still testing a circus ride.

Four Lights@iseefourlights 3h3 hours ago
@JeffBezos @SpaceX I used a hot air balloon for vertical landing and take off. Welcome to the club.

Evan@evimsk 2h2 hours ago
@JeffBezos @SpaceX You're adorable Jeff. You didn't even come close.
CWzBrcbWIAApHkY.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.