Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2016

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"A very high engineering drag coefficient," that basically sums up the whole auto industry, save Tesla.

I actually thought this was one of his weaker engineering metaphors. Calling Tier 1s "impedance matched" to the slow product cycle of most OEMs, however, put a big engineering grin on my face. At times you've just got to love this guy as a CEO.

Edit: quoted wrong post. Still haven't got my head around this new forum design.:confused:

I can't imagine how Elektrek thought that Tesla would allow them to live-stream everything, but I guess they were hopeful of getting an exclusive video up.

The miniature Gigafactory mockup they posted was pretty interesting though. A lot of Kuka robots in there..

Are you sure they are Kuka? From the photos they posted, I couldn't see any Kuka branding on any of them, while the ones in Fremon all have 'KUKA' on them in large letters.

Screen_Shot_2016_07_26_at_6_13_50_PM.png

Unclear if he was referencing a prior capital raise.

• Informative
Reactions: generalenthu
This a-hole says he'll have 25% gross margin on $TSLA M3 when 2x the price S&X margin is TEENS. Why is he believed??
Mark Spiegal tweet

Tesla's Musk says Model 3 could generate $20 billion in revenue per year.
MORE: Tesla's Musk is confident that Model 3 production will start in summer 2017.
tweets by:
RuetersBiz

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: madodel
Status
Not open for further replies.