Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2016

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there's a misconception out there that Tesla's road has been easy - rich environmentalists and Elon's billions paving the way to force Tesla on the masses. I think they want to push back on that and show all the things they've overcome to show that they can do the Model 3 ramp. Also it's a good time to reflect on the company's history as it stands at a historic crossroads. I like this approach.

Elon and JB are very busy people. Time is as valuable of a resource as money is if not more so. They wouldn't be spending their time doing this if there wasn't a good reason for it.
I would tend to agree, although I suffer from serial Hopium. If I were reading the tea leaves and with all the discussion about funding - Elon, Daimler (at length), Gov't loan, now IPO....partnership with VW?....Google?

I would tend to agree, although I suffer from serial Hopium. If I were reading the tea leaves and with all the discussion about funding - Elon, Daimler (at length), Gov't loan, now IPO....partnership with VW?....Google?
I was thinking this presentation was tailored for the new fans created from the Model 3 launch...

Oooh! Now you're talking! Could be on the verge of securing their financial future with a big partnership!

Let's merge the two things we've got on our plate now.
1) big announcement in manufacturing
2) big partnership announcement

Chinese or European joint venture?

I was thinking this presentation was tailored for the new fans created from the Model 3 launch...

The presentation is way too long to be tailored for anything, unless they want to put off any news until after the after-hours trading is over. It seems like there will be some news of some sort, though - I'm bored by the presentation but I'm still tuned in to wait for the other shoe to drop.

Status
Not open for further replies.