Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Short-Term TSLA Price Movements - 2016

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The annual meeting is not the time to release bad news. It will not happen. This is a "look how far we've come" speech.

Exactly. They are basically saying "if we overcame all of these obstacles, the future shouldn't be that difficult in comparison." At the same time they're countering the bear argument that people constantly shuffle through important positions by featuring employees who've been with the company from the beginning.

Elon wouldn't step down right before the final stage of the "master plan" begins.. not his style.

This is TMC CONNECT content, not a shareholder's meeting content. If I were there I'd be squirming in those uncomfortable chairs. I mean I love the history lesson and chit chat but Elon's being insensitive to the audience. It's also becoming clear that they really don't look forward to the Q&A. I don't blame 'em :)

This is TMC CONNECT content, not a shareholder's meeting content. If I were there I'd be squirming in those uncomfortable chairs. I mean I love the history lesson and chit chat but Elon's being insensitive to the audience. It's also becoming clear that they really don't look forward to the Q&A. I don't blame 'em :)

They did say they'd take as much time as needed for the questions. They also agreed to take questions directly from TMC. What makes you think that after that they will try to dodge the question?

I don't know about you guys, but i could watch this for hours... sleep is overrated. Seriously though, i like how relaxed they are, Elon looks rested, not super stressed, i think things are on track.

Whoever said a few posts earlier they are now answering all the FUD of the past weeks with this, you were right.

Agreed. This is great stuff.

They did say they'd take as much time as needed for the questions. They also agreed to take questions directly from TMC. What makes you think that after that they will try to dodge the question?

They won't have to dodge the questions; by the time they get to Q&A, the audience will have all left to get breakfast :)

Status
Not open for further replies.