Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Shortage of Sport Wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you want lighter 20" wheels there are quite a few options, check this thread here.
Vorsteiner VFF-103 aftermarket 20" wheels

Tsportline makes M3115 19.75lbs and 21.45lbs in a staggered setup, reasonably priced. You can also look into Vorsteiner VFF-103, Forgestar CF series, Unplugged Performance (very expensive though).

The Unplugged UP-02 look awesome. Emailed them for more info. Anyone got them for their P3D+? Any fitment issue? I read in another thread that TSportline’s 19s cannot accommodate the lip on the P3D+ hub and that an adapter will be required.

On its way to marina del ray?

Attachments

• 20180820_064336-COLLAGE.jpg
    20180820_064336-COLLAGE.jpg
    265.4 KB · Views: 70
Given what they go for, I would hope they do some serious validating before putting these wheels out. I've emailed them and we'll see. I'll keep you all posted on their reply.

So I have been emailing with Unplugged Performance. After I’ve mentioned the lip and sent photos, they said that their wheels ‘are designed specifically for each application so are engineered for standard or Performance Model 3s’. I’m highly tempted as I find their UP-02 wheel in satin black gorgeous. Anyone has experience with Unplugged Performance?
upload_2018-8-20_11-18-26.jpeg

So I have been emailing with Unplugged Performance. After I’ve mentioned the lip and sent photos, they said that their wheels ‘are designed specifically for each application so are engineered for standard or Performance Model 3s’. I’m highly tempted as I find their UP-02 wheel in satin black gorgeous. Anyone has experience with Unplugged Performance?
View attachment 327256

Those look amazing. Just saw the price. Ugh.