I'm pretty sure I want to add EAP to my order. Current delivery estimate is Sept.-Nov. Payment method is all cash, so all steps are done. The secret Edit Design URL still works for me. No contact from Tesla. So I'm pretty sure I don't have a VIN assigned. I'm wondering if it'd be better to add EAP now (I would do it by calling, not the secret URL), or wait until later when I have a VIN and delivery approaches. I don't want to have my delivery estimate change to Oct-Dec (even if that's just an automatic thing), and I don't want to be bumped back in line at all. So I'm inclined to just wait, and once I have a delivery adviser, tell him or her that I want to add EAP to my VIN. I don't even care if the car has it installed on day 1. I just don't want to have to pay $6k for it later instead of $5k now. If any of the other price increases would apply (delivery fee, paint, AWD), or a $500 change fee, I won't add it, because then I'm hardly saving anything (possibly losing). Something tells me when I call Tesla and get a random rep on the line, they're going to have no idea how any of this works and their answers will be basically guesses. Why is this so hard, Tesla.