Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • The final cut of the 9th episode of the Tesla Motors Club Podcast, featuring Chad Schwitters, the former president of Plug In America, is now available. You can watch it now on YouTube or listen to it on all major podcast networks.

Should i buy it. Model s 2019

FD433967-81B8-4717-83A7-09CB73B2E49A.jpeg
I found model s 2019. Used with only 100 km !!! The car is brand new. He took delivery and never drive it. so the asking price is 68k.
i dont know is it a good buy

Yes we have tesla in dubai. And i am not sure about supercharging The new order cost 369990 aed. Exactly 100$k the plaid cost 135k. Plaid plus. Is around 160k
The electricity cost 0.04 max in my house. What ever the usege is. the street charging rate 0.1 to 0.091$. We have 3 supercharger area. In the UAE. Each is 200km far from the other one. Last year tesla ms. Was 90$. They changed the prices Recently
3E72205E-A8AD-4B34-9343-D9CB79CDB479.jpeg

It seems like a good deal. I’m guessing the original owner paid >=$100k usd, then there was a price drop to $90k usd. Your price is about 25% discount on the price drop. A 2019 model would have all the recent upgrades, suspension, MCU2, etc. you are loosing 2 years of warranty. Seems like the savings is worth it.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC