Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Should I Copy My Wife.....

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Umm no the 75 is a dog at higher speeds compare to other tesla. My 100 can destroy the 75 above 30.

Update:

After having my P85 for 8 months. I found a buyer and sold it. Been searching long and hard and decided to go with a 2016 X 75D in Midnight Silver. I was hoping to find a deep blue X but I could not find anything within my budget. The first deep blue MX 90D that I wanted sold before I got to get my financing in order.

The only thing I think I will miss, is the performance of my p85. I guess my MX 75D will be about 1 second slower 0-60. But from what I hear, performance will be identical from 30MPH and on up. I will be picking up my new X next week.

Never thought we would be a XX household.

Update:

After having my P85 for 8 months. I found a buyer and sold it. Been searching long and hard and decided to go with a 2016 X 75D in Midnight Silver. I was hoping to find a deep blue X but I could not find anything within my budget. The first deep blue MX 90D that I wanted sold before I got to get my financing in order.

The only thing I think I will miss, is the performance of my p85. I guess my MX 75D will be about 1 second slower 0-60. But from what I hear, performance will be identical from 30MPH and on up. I will be picking up my new X next week.

Never thought we would be a XX household.

Congrats! I'm sure you'll love it. I really love our X and I tried to convince my wife to change our older Tesla for a new X for her to enjoy also, but she's not into having two of the same. So still looking.....