Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Should I Livestream Model 3 Event???

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Please don't livestream.

Like you said Tesla has their own livestream. And I hate to break it to you but mobile live stream video quality is horrid. Few people will give up watching a professionally set up, multiple camera, live stream for a hand held single point-of-view low res stream.

Get high res photos and videos for the historical record! Things that ordinary people wouldn't document, like important audience members, get a video of Franz von Holzhausen (My man crush) or the location itself.

And most importantly if you are filming move the camera around twice as slowly as you think is necessary. The footage is then usable in the far of future. (Stays nice and crispy)

Yes please do! If you can, bring and iPad so you fully block out the view of the people behind you when you hold it up over your head. And make sure you don't enjoy the event because you are too busy filming it.
He should actually bring a laptop and live stream it from the front facing camera. This should ensure great connectivity and quality.
If possible, even bring a cart with a battery powered desktop computer and attach a web cam to an extendable selfie stick.

Since I'm not going to be at the event, I've been considering streaming live commentary of the event over Twitch (so, doing a little pre-show, then incorporating Tesla's event stream into my own with commentary, and then doing a post-presentation wrap-up)... but to make it really work, I'd need a co-host. Most of the other YouTubers are going to be at the event, which makes the co-host search a little more difficult.

Reactions: DrivingTheFuture