Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Should I stealth wrap over my deep metallic blue MS?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think that's a wise move. My red car isn't wrapped, just Xpeld the front, but at night she looks BLACK! So weird. And I feel your pain. I had to leave her a whole day for the window tinting, and then another later for the wrapping. There were a few little bits I didn't like under the wrap but I can't bear to leave her again so I'm going to wait until I travel in Feb and have those bits fixed then so I don't miss her so much

And had to drive my previous SuV today after some "severe weather" here in SoCal (palm fronds everywhere!) and realized how much I have gotten used to the big beautiful screen and knowing the speed limits everywhere. And "double-tap" does nothing! 1st world indeed...

isn't it amazing how quickly we adapt to the Tesla system?
I know that part of my problem was the time of day (not really awake yet) but I sat and stared blankly at the controls for several seconds before realizing that the key was not turned to the correct position to start the car. Then the engine noise was shocking! And so much braking! I hope I don't rear end someone before I dump this rental. Thank goodness I don't commute far or during a rush hour, I'm a danger to my self and others now when driving an ICE.

Not sure if this helps, but here are pictures of my midnight silver getting full XPel Stealth (satin finish). No regrets whatsoever. Would highly recommend trying to see one in person as pictures don't do it justice (sorry for the blurry cell phone pics). Shout out to First Impressions and Auto Paint Guard for doing this for me :wink:

View attachment 97300
View attachment 97299

That looks SOOOO nice. What's the cost for this?