Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Should I wait to buy P3 till after the Y news?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a Long Range RWD and I put a deal together on a new/demo P3. 1500 miles. They have discounted and free paint (blue) total of $3750 discount. I have an appointment to pickup tomorrow but having 2nd thoughts due to the news tomorrow.

Performance Blue/White with A/P $60,990

I have a Long Range RWD and I put a deal together on a new/demo P3. 1500 miles. They have discounted and free paint (blue) total of $3750 discount. I have an appointment to pickup tomorrow but having 2nd thoughts due to the news tomorrow.

Performance Blue/White with A/P $60,990

Keep you current one for 18 more months and buy the Model Y ASAP when the hit the streets.

went to go pick up the car and it has tons of swirls and a good size door ding. They gave me $3715 off and said it is what it is. I passed on the deal and customer service called back and told me they would fix it and give them another shot. So waiting to see what happens and see how it looks when done.

went to go pick up the car and it has tons of swirls and a good size door ding. They gave me $3715 off and said it is what it is. I passed on the deal and customer service called back and told me they would fix it and give them another shot. So waiting to see what happens and see how it looks when done.

You should have taken the 3715 off the price. Those issues can be easily fixed.

Here you go.

Attachments

• teslap3.PNG
    teslap3.PNG
    37.9 KB · Views: 62
Others are seeing something in the Y that I do not see. I am under-impressed.

Help me understand ... is it the 3rd row seat? Looks very cramped.
The Y is said to share 70% with the 3 .... so it cannot be a lot bigger.

Personally, I would have preferred that Tesla perfect the 3 before launching off on a new adventure.
Just my opinion.