TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Should the forum be advertising supported?

Discussion in 'Tesla, Inc.' started by vfx, Feb 16, 2007.

Tags:
  1. vfx

vfx Well-Known Member

#1 vfx, Feb 16, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2007
    (Unrelated posting moved)

2. danny

danny Administrator

#2 danny, Jun 14, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2007
    Just to clarify I have not made a decision about advertising.
    If there are serious objections then I will not bother.
    But I do believe the money that can be made from it will benefit the site.
    I am a car fanatic myself and a strong supporter of tesla.
    If you would like me to avoid advertising, your welcome to send me some donations ;D
    I could use them to pay for what I have already done and what will be done in the future.
    I was willing to take a risk on making this site partially because I believe helping electric cars
    come into the mainstream is charity. I hope that this site is helping that cause. I'm not exactly
    sure how it does but it might. I am only a student right now and do not have money to throw
    into projects like this without thinking about perhaps getting a little of it back.
    I hope you can understand my position and I respect your opinion.
    Greenspeed