Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Shout out to Tesla Tech Support

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I bought a 2016 90D about 2 weeks ago as a commuter car between Cleveland and Chicago. On my maiden voyage, I had to stop twice at about 1h each to make the journey. When I got to Chicago, I started looking for one with a bigger battery pack.

I found a 2018 P100D with super low miles and a bunch of upgrades, so I traded my newly bought 90D on it and drove it off the lot. (I didn't lose a dime.) But then it hit me: It took over a day to get my last car added to my account so I could Supercharge, and I was to leave for Cleveland the next morning. I was screwed.

I called Tesla Tech Support and after about 20min with a surprisingly good agent, we had the car added to my account and I was set to go.

The trip home required 2 20-25min stops and the car is a SERIOUS upgrade for me. EAP on a road trip is a godsend.

So just another thread about an awesome experience with Tesla. this is how all car companies should operate.

Reactions: zoomer0056
That’s a great story! I hope that with the increasing competition in the EV arena Tesla ups its customer service game so that experiences like yours become the norm. If it already is the norm, you’d never know it from the complaints we hear on this forum…..