Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Shout Out to TeslaOffer's Customer Support

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone!

This is basically a public THANK YOU thread to TeslaOffer (and most specifically Raymond) on their Model Y Electric Frunk.

I purchased the Mark 2 unit and the Mark 3 unit was launched a few weeks after I placed my order. They offered me to wait and get the newest one.
Installation was not easy, but manageable. I had to be a little bit inventive to get the tongue (contact sensor) to trip when the lid was closed, so the pull mechanism would activate and do the rest. I simply made it thicker with some plastic and JB Weld. All of this was while in touch with Raymond, via WhatsApp.

Fast forward a few months, it stopped pulling the lid down. I was sad, I actually use the frunk a lot! I reached out to Raymond again, and he was very, VERY helpful! We troubleshot the issue and decided that it was a faulty computer. I also mentioned that I had bad luck with the wiring harness, apparently one of the connectors was defective (although it worked), and asked him if he could ship me another one. No questions asked! I got them yesterday in record time, maybe a week after shipped from China, replaced the computer and wiring. Everything works!

So here's my thank you to Raymond and TeslaOffer for a great product and support!

As a user myself, I can definitely recommend the electric frunk. There's no downside to it and I love using it to haul food while keeping the smell out of the dome.

I also have 2 local friends who own Teslas and I said I'd recommend the product to them. Then he gave me a coupon code to share that's actually valid site-wide for 5% off. It's not much and I am not financially benefitted by it, and I say financially because I hope their company thrive and they continue to engineer great accessories (I'm considering buying the self presenting Door Handles and Door Suction mechanisms).

So if any of you want to praise their company by becoming customers, here are the coupons I'm aware of:

helvio - 5% off sitewide (not sure if there are exceptions)
DoorCombo150XL - Self Presenting Door Handles + Door Auto Closing combo - $150 off

Moderators:
I am not affiliated with TeslaOffer. I genuinely think they are a great company and deserve my publicity effort for no compensation. I would be just as happy to share the combo coupon by itself but I suppose the other coupon could also benefit other members. Again, I am not compensated whether you buy their products or not.