Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Shout out to the Tesla Mobile Service(Tyson's)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had an issue with a door handle (again) and Tesla mobile service fixed the issue at no cost even though I am out of warranty. warranty. They also did the steering bolt and Airbag recall work. From scheduling via the App and email/phone communication everything was on time.

So far, I have had nothing but great experience with Tesla service at Tyson's, so wanted to give Kudos to them.

I had an issue with a door handle (again) and Tesla mobile service fixed the issue at no cost even though I am out of warranty. warranty. They also did the steering bolt and Airbag recall work. From scheduling via the App and email/phone communication everything was on time.

So far, I have had nothing but great experience with Tesla service at Tyson's, so wanted to give Kudos to them.

@Nepats Question,

did the airbag recall and replacement require a software update... AKA did they update your software as part of the replacement?

Thanks

Just to update, Airbag was replaced via Mobile Service last week, took about 30 minutes and NO SOFTWARE UPDATE, I didn't even see his laptop once!
Job entailed removing interior pieces to gain access to passenger airbag, replacing the airbag and re installing the interior pieces..