TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Shout out to Tysons!

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic' started by Max*, Sep 15, 2017.

1. Max*

Max* Not Banned

My car is back for a repeat problem: GPS acting up

I dropped it off on Thursday, got a rental (they had no loaners) realized I left my work garage transponder in the Tesla.

I called them today to see what the status was. Junior told me that they're waiting on something from Engineering, and that since it's a repeat problem, it'll probably be a little while longer as they want to make sure it's fixed.

I mentioned to him that I'd need to drop by after work to get the transponder out, as it's a PITA without it. He told me that's not a problem and asked if I had a rental or loaner, I said a rental. He offered to swap it out for a Tesla loaner, since it looked like I'd be having the rental/loaner over the weekend.

Junior absolutely didn't have to ask what car I had, I definitely appreciate the extra step! (I know that Tesla reads these forums)

• Like x 5
  2. Max*

Max* Not Banned

And hopefully I get my car back soon! heh...

• Like x 1