Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Show me those Arachnid wheels / Spiders!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Az_Rael

Supporting Member
Jan 26, 2016
Palmdale, CA
Lets start collecting photos of Arachnid wheels! (I know there is this thread: Random Arachnid Wheel on Model S or X sightings , but that one seems geared towards real life unedited street shots.)

So I thought I would start a more general thread with all sorts of photos - street shots, glamour shots, etc! Bring it all on!

Got mine installed today, and took a couple of shots in the driveway. Need to take her out for a better photo shoot soon. These are the grey arachnids on my red P85. Kinda wishing I had the red calipers now. Maybe I will have them powder coated sometime

IS5A6430.jpg
IS5A6399.jpg

Why would this even be an issue...? Just don't park near a curb. I will literally walk a couple of blocks to avoid curbing my wheels.
I wasn't parking, I was driving through a drive up bank window. Didn't even think that the curbs would be narrow. The noise it made as it happened (to just one wheel thankfully) sounded like "scrrrrrrrrrryouaren'tsellingtheseanymorerrrrrrrrrr". It was exactly the sound losing several thousand dollars of value makes.

Please tell me you're joking... and please tell me if you aren't joking, that they replaced them.... the suspense is too much to bare
Repaired. And would not spring for the other tire so the tread would be the same. I bought that. So we'll call it even? Right? It wasn't that bad of damage, aside from the tire...

Total disclosure, they weren't the arachnid, didn't purposely imply that, but same issue...

Repaired. And would not spring for the other tire so the tread would be the same. I bought that. So we'll call it even? Right? It wasn't that bad of damage, aside from the tire...

Total disclosure, they weren't the arachnid, didn't purposely imply that, but same issue...

Yikes... still sounds painful. you should ask for a free tesla tire kit so you can prepare for the next service visit :)

• Funny
Reactions: FlatSix911