Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Show me your red M3's with aftermarket wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
465483B8-D3D8-4CE5-8302-6A51E388A9BF.jpeg
7145C7E3-FF57-4BAE-A9CF-90CBF7C0A387.jpeg
Which style\color are those 2nd from the bottom? I was thinking of doing bronze but that looks like a nice grey\bronze happy medium.

They are Signature 20x9.5 and 20x10.5 SV302S with brushed bronze tinted face, brushed triple black tinted barrel, and black hardware.

That's good. Nicer wheels and essentially the same price as the Tesla 18" Winter package on the Aeros, which would not have fit on your M3P anyways.

Man those TPMS sensors are expensive...

yes, I wound up getting a refund on those and purchased the TPMS from Tesla...they shipped to PMC who installed into my order. PMC had fantastic customer service by the way, highly recommend!

PMC had fantastic customer service by the way, highly recommend!

Thanks for the recommendation. I'll be looking for winter wheels and tires next year as I'm planning to get the same car as you in the spring (still undecided between white and red though). I might also be buying a set of track wheels with some sticky Yokohama Advan A052s if I have some money left over after buying the car :)

Reactions: Cybr.Myk