Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am considering a set of Vossen Wheels VPS310 - 22"

Will these will be louder than stock 22?
Lighter wheels should make the ride rougher but the X is so heavy does it matter?
Are their wheels designed specifically for Tesla? If so, then they should have that data (in addition to the minions here)? Good luck in the hunt and check out @Tsportline too ;)

Reactions: Paul8810
HRE RS204M's

48827137182_ac688cac38_k.jpg

48827136887_8c1deb3d50_k.jpg

48826605583_8821222916_k.jpg

ok, beautiful. Love it. Can you post a not artsy picture so I can see it better?
How does it ride - I assume lighter?
Is it louder, quieter or the same?
Raven???

The ride is great, I don't notice a difference from the stock 20's. However, everything is smooth coming from a tahoe with 24" wheels.

The sound is the exact same, yes it's a raven, so that's probably why.

Attached is a cell phone photo. Here is the whole shoot: New wheels - HRE RS204M's on a Raven

IMG_0605.jpg

Other than losing range, is there any effect to the car by going with heavier 22” wheels. My aftermarket wheels I have ate 3lb heavier than the 22s.

heavy wheels on ICE car can effect the transmission

what about Tesla’s?
I didn’t weigh them. But I can carry the 22” easier than the stock 20’s. The stock wheels are so heavy. I didn’t see any difference in range. Average consumption for both is around 339 kWh/mi on my commute. 22” tires are low rolling resistance though