Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Show Off Your Aftermarket Model Y Wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

TSportline

Global Vendor
2020 Performance Y

Wheel: T Sportline Flow Forged TST
Color: Space Gray
Size: 20x10" front and rear
Tire: Michelin 255/40-20 All Season 3+ 101Y XL

Accepts: Factory Lug Nuts & Center Caps

Attachment-1.jpeg

255 on a 10 is slightly stretched. Will there be other widths available for the 20's or 19's to run stock width? Preferably between 9-9.5

For a lot of tires in a 255/45-19 10" is larger than allowed. I'm going with an 8.5" rim so that the rim actually sits inside the tire. (To prevent curb rash.) Apparently, Tsportline isn't going to offer an 8.5" rim with a 45 mm offset, at least they aren't answering questions about it. I just ordered forged wheels from Martian Wheels. 19" x 8.5", 45mm offset, gloss black. 19.5 pounds. (Special order.) 1000 kg load rating. I can't wait to get them on my Y!!

Red Y Martian Wheels.jpg

Will you guys be re-producing the 21’’ Überturbine rims of the Y in a 19'' variant like you did with Model S Arachnid rims which you have available for S, X, 3 and now Y?!

That'd be a big seller considering it was originally going to be for Model 3

That rim in 19'' = me buying

Beautiful. I also liked the TSS Flow forged! AWD Model Y. Any discounts for forum members?

We're running free shipping through the end of April for orders over $500.

Reactions: KingPaul
For a lot of tires in a 255/45-19 10" is larger than allowed. I'm going with an 8.5" rim so that the rim actually sits inside the tire. (To prevent curb rash.) Apparently, Tsportline isn't going to offer an 8.5" rim with a 45 mm offset, at least they aren't answering questions about it. I just ordered forged wheels from Martian Wheels. 19" x 8.5", 45mm offset, gloss black. 19.5 pounds. (Special order.) 1000 kg load rating. I can't wait to get them on my Y!!

View attachment 533335

Get 'em yet? I'm dying to see some pictures. Your sizing arrangement is precisely what I'm thinking of when I ditch the uberturbines.

Wheel: 20” TST Flow Forged
Finish: Matte Black
Tires: Michelin Pilot Sport All Season 3+ 255/40/20 101Y XL
Other: Uses factory lug nuts & our matte black lug nut covers, accepts factory center cap, uses original Bluetooth TPMS.

Fits all Model Y variants (Long Range Dual Motor, Performance Stealth & Performance)

MORE INFO HERE.

pearl-white-tesla-model-y-20-inch-tst-flow-forged-aftermarket-wheels-matte-black-wm-1.jpg

pearl-white-tesla-model-y-20-inch-tst-flow-forged-aftermarket-wheels-matte-black-wm-2.jpg

pearl-white-tesla-model-y-20-inch-tst-flow-forged-aftermarket-wheels-matte-black-wm-3.jpg

Deep Blue Metallic Tesla Model Y with Ecliptic Black 20 inch Falcon Y Limited Edition Wheels

• Size: 20x10" Front & Rear
  • Offset: +40
  • Bolt Pattern (PCD): 5x114.3
  • Center Bore: 64.1 (Tesla Model Y Performance Compatible)
  • Weight: 25.65 lbs
  • Tire Size: 255/40-20

View attachment 538555 View attachment 538556 View attachment 538557

I want to do these, but in the 19" version. I see that you list them on your site and assume that they don't have any fitment issues. How do you deal with the tire height difference as the car doesn't have the option to change tire size yet.

@Georgia_Y

255/45-19 Outer Diameter = 28"

255/40-20" Outer Diameter = 28"

P Zero Factory Tire
255/35-21 Outer Diameter = 28"
275/35-21 Outer Diameter = 28.5"

No issues with 19" wheels or 19" wheel & tire package (WTP) below.

No driving issues with not being able to change the size on the screen. Tesla didn't have wheel size change on screen for the Model 3 for over a year. and we were selling all sizes (18" 19" 20") since inception of the 3 with no mechanical, hardware or software issues.

midnight-silver-metallic-tesla-model-y-19-inch-falcon-flow-forged-wheels-matte-gray-wm-1.jpg

midnight-silver-metallic-tesla-model-y-19-inch-falcon-flow-forged-wheels-matte-gray-wm-2.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: preilly44