Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Show Off Your Aftermarket Model Y Wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wheels delivered. Martian 20x8.5" in satin gunmetal. Car due at the end of the month. Tires coming this Monday. Anyone know where I can get the bluetooth TPMS sensors for the model Y? Can't find them on the Tesla website.

I got mine through Tesla. I just sent a message to service through the app and they placed an order for me. Also looks like Model+ has them. Factory Tesla OEM Bluetooth TPMS Sensors

Thank you @Kelr316 !

That's correct. We just heavily restocked factory bluetooth sensors with Tesla as they have been flying off of our hands...

1631376532964.jpeg

Automatically syncs with 2021+ Model 3, ALL Model Y, and new Model S Plaid.
Ships via USPS Priority Mail.

Please message if you have any questions!

Danny

Anyone who does a swap on their Y and has inductions for sale, please let me know I would love to purchase a set for my Y. I'm in colorado but willing to pay shipping if you have boxes from your new aftermarket wheels.
Thanks
Will have a set of inductions for sale after tomorrow. I have 2500 miles on them and some curb rash that has been sanded/painted over. PM me if interested. TPMS is optional for now.