Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Show Off Your Aftermarket Model Y Wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone switched over from 20" Inductions to 20" TST?... Look like the 20" TST wheels are about 3.25lbs heavier than Inductions. Did you experience any range loss when you switched over?

Inductions
  • Size: 20X9.5" Front & Rear
  • Offset: +45
  • PCD: 5X114.3
  • Center Bore: 64.1mm
  • Weight: 31.55 lbs

TST
  • Size: 20x10"
  • Offset: +40
  • (PCD): 5x114.3
  • Center Bore: 64.1
  • Weight: 34.8 lbs
  • Load Rating: 900 kg/1,980 lbs

TSV 19x9.5" Flow Forged in Satin Gray on factory Continental ProContact RX 255/45/19 tires.

Accepts Tesla factory gray center cap (purchase through Tesla).

TüV APPROVED.

Model Y TSV 1995 SG copy.jpg

Anyone switched over from 20" Inductions to 20" TST?... Look like the 20" TST wheels are about 3.25lbs heavier than Inductions. Did you experience any range loss when you switched over?

Inductions
  • Size: 20X9.5" Front & Rear
  • Offset: +45
  • PCD: 5X114.3
  • Center Bore: 64.1mm
  • Weight: 31.55 lbs

TST
  • Size: 20x10"
  • Offset: +40
  • (PCD): 5x114.3
  • Center Bore: 64.1
  • Weight: 34.8 lbs
  • Load Rating: 900 kg/1,980 lbs

I would imagine that given the wider wheel it would add some weight and thereby decrease range. It would also require a wider tire all things being equal (ex. 265 vs 255) which would impact range. Take a look at tires out there too. You may not find the size/tire combo you want unless you want to stretch a 255 on a 10" width wheel.

Reactions: Gman201
cliff thats a nice setup and close to what I'm going for. Did you powdercoat the calipers and what did you pay? I am doing the same yellow, been quoted $560. How is the ride comfort / performance with the spring upgrade? I saw a review of the coilovers from UP and both were improved.

I ended up painting them myself. Bought some hi-temp primer, hi-temp caliper paint, tesla logo stickers and hi-temp clear coat.

The ride comfort has definitely gotten better with the unplugged springs. Less harsh and seems to handle bumps smoother. Performance wise, less body roll and feels more planted in the corners (that also could be due to better grippier tires).