Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Show Off Your Aftermarket Model Y Wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I finally put on my Forgestar CF10. 20x9, +34, 255/40/20 Continental ExtremeContact Sport
MPP adjustable coilovers

View attachment 657081
These look great on your Model Y!

modelyforgestarbespoke_1024x1024@2x.png

Anyone looking for Forgestars, feel free to message me, we're an authorized Forgestar dealer.
Danny

Reactions: pt19713
Given the previous specs, Would putting 11mm front and 21mm rear be flush ? Apologize for as I’m no expert on the wheel offsets. Thanks
20x9.5 +11mm would poke a bit too much if you plan on running 255s in the front; this would poke out about 1/2". You could run that size if you go with a stretched tire and go down to 245 and probably -1.5 to -2.0 camber. As I mentioned before, the +30mm for the front would be ideal.

For the rear, 20x10 +41, would be about the same as stock. If it were me, if I were to run 20x10, I'd try for around +35mm since the factory setup is sunken in a little bit.

There are a lot of variables to consider so take the info above with a grain of salt. The amount of camber you're running, the sidewall profile of the tire (some are squared, some are rounded), the amount of clearance from the top of the tire to the fender, etc. I'm running -1.0 camber on all four corners and the 20x9 +34 with 255/40/20 is very close to what I wanted. Ideally the wheel would be +30 offset but I found a good deal on the +34 and it's hard to pass up 40% off.

Reactions: Monkeyboo
20x9.5 +11mm would poke a bit too much if you plan on running 255s in the front; this would poke out about 1/2". You could run that size if you go with a stretched tire and go down to 245 and probably -1.5 to -2.0 camber. As I mentioned before, the +30mm for the front would be ideal.

For the rear, 20x10 +41, would be about the same as stock. If it were me, if I were to run 20x10, I'd try for around +35mm since the factory setup is sunken in a little bit.

There are a lot of variables to consider so take the info above with a grain of salt. The amount of camber you're running, the sidewall profile of the tire (some are squared, some are rounded), the amount of clearance from the top of the tire to the fender, etc. I'm running -1.0 camber on all four corners and the 20x9 +34 with 255/40/20 is very close to what I wanted. Ideally the wheel would be +30 offset but I found a good deal on the +34 and it's hard to pass up 40% off.
That's awesome, I also found a good deal on the following specs (20*9.5 offset 45 front 20*10 offset 41 rear). I plan to order some custom hub centric spacers, therefore I can pick and choose the amount of offset needed to look as clean and flush. I would most likely run 255 at the front and 275 at the rear. Correct me if I'm wrong, so based on your suggestion 20x10 +35mm offset. To make It as close to that spec using these wheels, would it be safe to say I need to add a 21.1mm spacer at the front and add 11mm spacers at the rear? I was using this site to get those numbers.
Thank you for helping out, I get really confused sometimes with the offsets.
https://www.willtheyfit.com/index.p...2=40&wheel_size=20&wheel_width=9-5&offset2=45

That's awesome, I also found a good deal on the following specs (20*9.5 offset 45 front 20*10 offset 41 rear). I plan to order some custom hub centric spacers, therefore I can pick and choose the amount of offset needed to look as clean and flush. I would most likely run 255 at the front and 275 at the rear. Correct me if I'm wrong, so based on your suggestion 20x10 +35mm offset. To make It as close to that spec using these wheels, would it be safe to say I need to add a 21.1mm spacer at the front and add 11mm spacers at the rear? I was using this site to get those numbers.
Thank you for helping out, I get really confused sometimes with the offsets.
https://www.willtheyfit.com/index.p...2=40&wheel_size=20&wheel_width=9-5&offset2=45

You would need 16mm in the front and 6 In the back to get the same specs, though I think overall your rear wheels would still be more tucked than the front. I'd probably go something like 10 in the rear but that would involve getting longer studs.

Bloxsport, H&R and other manufacturers make the spacers that'll work with whatever look you're trying for. Probably best to narrow down your wheel and size choices, get everything on the car, take some measurements, and determine what spacer thickness you need to get the look you're going for.
1619700810809.png

Image.jpeg

Going to extend these brand new EV specific Forgiatos to you Model Y peeps.
Brand new to market made specific for Tesla Model 3 and Model Y applications.

Limited sets available at launch, we're taking orders now.
Please message for pricing and availability!

More pictures here:

Danny

Last edited: