Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Show Off Your Aftermarket Model Y Wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here's our MYP fitted with 20"x10" on Titan7 T-D6 Forged Wheels

- 20" x 10" Titan7 T-D6 Forged Wheel Set (squared), Machine Black finish w/ T7 centercaps
- 275/40-20 Michelin PS4S Tires
- Macht Schnell Lugs, Black Zinc finish
- Tesla valve caps

51504552241_02c2d4717e_b.jpg

51504552576_0b47a31f5d_b.jpg

51505263549_dac7c1c4dc_b.jpg

51505479475_09359ba49b_b.jpg
Hi, could you pm me price and availability on ts5 in gunmetal? Thanks!

Those with a 275/40/20 non-lowered, and a similar 20x10.5 et 40 offset - are you guys getting some metal noise coming from the undercarriage at slow speeds (i.e. up/down driveways)? Can't tell if something is rubbing or if something is actually loose in the undercarriage. Did you guys get your car realigned after installing new wheels/tires? I typically do that after lowering the car but I'm still on stock springs. Long shot but just throwing it out there so I can rule out some items!

These look so good. I love white cars with silver wheels. Question for those that have silver wheels. Is brake dust an issue? The last time I had silver wheels on a white car the car had carbon ceramic brakes so no brake dust. That drives me crazy. The only reason I haven't considered silver for our incoming MYP is for this reason. Then I got to thinking that with regen braking you actually use your brakes way less then a normal ICE car so I pose the question to those with silver wheels?

Well just ordered our set up for the MYP White we don't even have yet. Wife's DD so wanted to get rid of the staggered 21". Also don't love the look of the Ubers (subjective I know)

20 x 9 et35 Forgestar CF5V's - Gloss Anthracite
255/40/20 Michelin Sport 4 All Seasons
BT TPMS, black lugs and valves

Pics when they get delivered and installed.

Reactions: aparan
Well just ordered our set up for the MYP White we don't even have yet. Wife's DD so wanted to get rid of the staggered 21". Also don't love the look of the Ubers (subjective I know)

20 x 9 et35 Forgestar CF5V's - Gloss Anthracite
255/40/20 Michelin Sport 4 All Seasons
BT TPMS, black lugs and valves

Pics when they get delivered and installed.
👍 Nice set up. I think in the sub$2k market, Forgestar is the only one who makes a 20x9.5 wheels.

The look of 21's on the P look damn near perfect. The ubers actually look nice too even though looks are subjective. Anything smaller just looks a bit off on the Y, especially on a SR and LR. Too much fender gap with 35 tires and 45 or more meaty tires are just hideous but that too is subjective.

• Disagree
Reactions: Noflash