Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Show Off Your Aftermarket Model Y Wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
TSW Pescara in satin bronze 20x10 ET40 28lbs each
MSpZOsg.jpg

4ajd6FI.jpg

LX9vo6B.jpg

I like this setup. The tire still does provide some protection with your wheel?

Are you getting any rubbing on the front? I'm going to run 20x9.5 ET36 and I was thinking about 265/45/20 for the front tires. Just wondering if the tire will rub when you turn the tires...
The 45 profile is 0.66" taller than stock (255/45/19) which throws the speedo off by -4.6%. The standard accepted speedo error is 3% or less. I'd suggest you use a 40 profile. That's within 0.15" (-1.1%).

BC Forged
21X10.5 295/30
22X12 335/25
more at bmw.revivalist as I dial in the final ride height etc...
View attachment 799093
Hey brother! Absolutely love your entire setup!!! It’s almost exactly what I’m aiming to do. I have the same RZ15 in brushed bronze on my C63 BS awhile back. Do you have a 45 degree shot? I love the concavity of these RZ15s but can’t quite tell how much there is on your setup. Also how much did it cost you to get the lowers painted white? I tried a few local body shops and was quoted $4k to do all the lowers. They’re telling me textured plastic plus 3 stage paint is a pain.

Reactions: MODEL+
Hey brother! Absolutely love your entire setup!!! It’s almost exactly what I’m aiming to do. I have the same RZ15 in brushed bronze on my C63 BS awhile back. Do you have a 45 degree shot? I love the concavity of these RZ15s but can’t quite tell how much there is on your setup. Also how much did it cost you to get the lowers painted white? I tried a few local body shops and was quoted $4k to do all the lowers. They’re telling me textured plastic plus 3 stage paint is a pain.
Message me when you're ready!

As a BC Forged dealer dedicated to Tesla applications, I can answer any questions or inquiries you may have. 🤝

Danny