Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Show off your aftermarket wheels.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Heres one of our customer's blacked out Model S running a set of 20x9/10 Savini BM12s in Matte Black
Wrapped in 245/275 Hankook K120 EVO tires and OEM TPMS

s2gEp7E.jpg

All blacked out suites the Model S very well!

Sorry for OT...

I'm trying to find a centercap for a third party wheel, TSW Nurburgring 20 inch gunmetal mirror face. I contacted below website as I heard the quality is good on TMC.
3D Domed Gel Custom made to fit TESLA T Wheel Center, Resin Badges Over-Stickers Decals Set of 4, Misc 3D Domed Gel, Tesla-3D-Domed-Gel-wheelcenter
However they replied that they need me to specify the file and I don't have one! Also they mentioned they won't do trademark logos...

What was your solution, when you made centercaps for third party wheels?

Exactly the same shop produced and shipped my gel dome badges. Maybe they got scared of trademark infringements since then... (#Brexit?)

wiel_0958-jpg.74410
Hi, @PaulusdB, would you mind PM me the file you used, if you give them a Tesla logo file?

I think Tesla could sell these centercaps at cost.
# and I'm embarrassed that my autocorrection keep changing centercaps to centerfold...

Hi, @PaulusdB, would you mind PM me the file you used, if you give them a Tesla logo file?

I think Tesla could sell these centercaps at cost.
# and I'm embarrassed that my autocorrection keep changing centercaps to centerfold...
Sorry, H.
I never supplied them with a design or file. I just ordered two sets (different colours and sizes) on their site.
That was before their policy changed, I guess. Possibly you can arrange something with them over the phone. (Still 30 minutes before EOB at this moment. ;) )
Small print on wesite said:
SignDezine.co.uk and its subsidiaries do not represent any manufacturers or other organization displayed in the online store. All vinyl decals are custom aftermarket. All the company or product logos included on this site are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies, and are provided as a convenience only for their lawful use. It is the expressed intent of SignDezine that any unauthorized use of the aforementioned items by the purchaser shall be the sole responsibility of the purchaser. Purchase of any product from SignDezine is not authorization for the use of any specific logo or trademark. By clicking "Add to Cart" you convey to SignDezine you have authority (if need be) to use the above artwork. If your logo appears on this site, contact us and we will remove it.
Regarding Tesla supplying the stickers, I'd say that they shouldn't bother. Why support after market stuff, to begin with? And to elaborate some more on your remark; the Brits sell decals/stickers to be placed on the centercaps of your after market wheels, not the complete caps.

Reactions: hiroshiy
Sorry, H.
I never supplied them with a design or file. I just ordered two sets (different colours and sizes) on their site.
That was before their policy changed, I guess. Possibly you can arrange something with them over the phone. (Still 30 minutes before EOB at this moment. ;) )

Regarding Tesla supplying the stickers, I'd say that they shouldn't bother. Why support after market stuff, to begin with? And to elaborate some more on your remark; the Brits sell decals/stickers to be placed on the centercaps of your after market wheels, not the complete caps.
Thanks, I sent him an email asking about supplying logo file for me, but he politely refused and refunded. Will try to create the logo by myself and re-try to ask him.