Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Show off your aftermarket wheels.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
21X9 AXIS ALLIES MGS. From tire rack.

About $1,800 for everything including HANKOOK VENTUS V12.

View attachment 201757
THANKS I just got mine expecting car at end of month. Does the fact that the rim sticks out past the tire (about 1/4 inch) worry you at all I was a bit concerned but tire rack says this is "Normal" i realize that even with the tire bead rim protection it is really not protected as my current car has that and i have scraped rims

THANKS I just got mine expecting car at end of month. Does the fact that the rim sticks out past the tire (about 1/4 inch) worry you at all I was a bit concerned but tire rack says this is "Normal" i realize that even with the tire bead rim protection it is really not protected as my current car has that and i have scraped rims

I am very worried about that. But I was like hey for the price, gonna have to accept some compromise. We're just going to have to be very paranoid about it. I'm sure I'll scratch them up anyway.

How did you hear about these? Would love to see some pics when you get them installed.

I am very worried about that. But I was like hey for the price, gonna have to accept some compromise. We're just going to have to be very paranoid about it. I'm sure I'll scratch them up anyway.

How did you hear about these? Would love to see some pics when you get them installed.
Was looking for something to set the car apart from the hundreds of teslas in the Bay Area. These looked great in pics online and the price was good (esp in comparison to some of the $1000 and up wheels). Did you get tpms with yours? I heard that new tpms sensors can be user programmed but wondering if that changed with v8.0 software

Was looking for something to set the car apart from the hundreds of teslas in the Bay Area. These looked great in pics online and the price was good (esp in comparison to some of the $1000 and up wheels). Did you get tpms with yours? I heard that new tpms sensors can be user programmed but wondering if that changed with v8.0 software

The $1,800 included new sensors installed.

They worked no problem. Just went into setting and hit reset. I just did it a few days ago, so I had the latest OS.

Reactions: Altes
We just fitted this lowered Tesla Model S on a set of Gloss Gunmetal 21x9/10" Forgestar CF10s and we wrapped them in some nice 245/285 Michelin PSS Tires with OEM TPMS
eubJqS3.jpg

Ej7lFWK.jpg

fGwRtTI.jpg

jWAVPYU.jpg

Hf2S8Ks.jpg

Get in touch with us @ [email protected] ASAP to take advantage of Forgestar's limited time Black Friday Sale for the best deal of the year!

Hello all. We have a Model S ordered for my wife which is scheduled to arrive in December. Meanwhile, I have begun my research for wheels. I am not new to aftermarket wheels but this will be our first Tesla. So far I came up with 20x9 et 30 squared for starters. I don't want to go too aggressive since this will be my wife's daily but just want something nicer than stock. What specs do you all recommend?

Hello all. We have a Model S ordered for my wife which is scheduled to arrive in December. Meanwhile, I have begun my research for wheels. I am not new to aftermarket wheels but this will be our first Tesla. So far I came up with 20x9 et 30 squared for starters. I don't want to go too aggressive since this will be my wife's daily but just want something nicer than stock. What specs do you all recommend?

A lot of people have said 20 is a good size for aftermarket. I went with 21 since I DID want something aggressive. This post is huge and I bet you can find some good ideas.