Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Show off your aftermarket wheels.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Holy Grail? More like Windows XP Recycling bin aka no one wanted to buy them in the Tesla online store so they had to give them away in the Referral Program. On a brighter note, kudos to whoever is rebranding Arachnids as "limited."

They're coming back ... Forged Strength and Beauty :cool:

upload_2017-2-15_20-28-53.png

Reactions: PaulusdB
I have a set of wheels at the shop waiting for me to make some decisions. First... should I go with the red center caps on my MC Red Model S? I'm thinking that matching the car would be interesting, but it might look a little too much like a tuner car... if you know what I mean. The 20" wheels are black with a darkish stain on the front face. I do NOT have red calipers. My options:
511230145.jpg
511230212.jpg

I have a set of wheels at the shop waiting for me to make some decisions. First... should I go with the red center caps on my MC Red Model S? I'm thinking that matching the car would be interesting, but it might look a little too much like a tuner car... if you know what I mean. The 20" wheels are black with a darkish stain on the front face. I do NOT have red calipers.

Wheels already look somewhat tuner. Do what you like. Can't go wrong either way.

The best looking and performing forged wheel available ... can't wait to get my Gray Arachnids delivered this month :cool:

Size: 21X8.5″ front, 21X9.0″ rear.
Offset: +40 front, +40 rear
PCD: 5X120
Center Bore: 64.1mm
Weight: 26.4 / 28.6 pounds. 12/13kg
Lug Nut Spec: 13/16 Hex, 14X1.50 Thread
Lug Nut Torque Spec: 129 lb-ft.
Price: $ 7,600.00

Not exactly aftermarket but....View attachment 218017

upload_2017-3-15_21-12-59.png

• Disagree
Reactions: Plug Life