Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Show off your aftermarket wheels.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's spring(ish) enough to have the tires mounted on the new wheels. Rotiform 20" IND-T and Pirelli P7. Black, machined with dark tinted face. Yeah, the car is dirty. Around here, that's just a constant state of being... :-(

Dirty Car Clean Wheels.jpg

Reactions: hiroshiy
it's fun to see how others have customized their vehicles.
here's mine.
went with a set of BBS CI-R's, 19" X 8.5", which allows me to re-use my OEM 19" tires and tpms.
i thought about going with larger diameter wheels but i ended up staying with 19's to hopefully keep the ride super smooth
so far so good

View attachment 221250
Very nice! Could you post a side picture to see both wheels on the car.

when i was looking i recall some vorsteins that were quite deep. may not be what you have in mind but maybe worth a look?

Nice looking wheels for sure, but most still have the spokes more or less flush with the rim. I'm not looking for 3" deep rims but maybe 2" or something. I may not even like on the MS. I guess I could Photoshop a set on an MS to see, but was hoping someone had a real car decked out... ;)

Does anyone make a deep dish style wheel? (not pizza!) i.e. Offset provides for a deep rim? Seems like there are none or at least I've not seen any any car real or posted.

This was the only thing I was able to find with a true lip. I msgd the owner but havent heard back so i do not know the details on the specs. Maybe you will have better luck.
Half way down the page (post #30) from user: iamsohai

Picture request: Any Model S with a nice wheels/rims set up?

Does anyone make a deep dish style wheel? (not pizza!) i.e. Offset provides for a deep rim?
Seems like there are none or at least I've not seen any any car real or posted.

Nice looking wheels for sure, but most still have the spokes more or less flush with the rim.
I'm not looking for 3" deep rims but maybe 2" or something. I may not even like on the MS.
I guess I could Photoshop a set on an MS to see, but was hoping someone had a real car decked out... ;)

I went with a OEM BMW wheel 14mm offset to allow for the maximum concave deep dish rim :cool:

· Size Front: 19x8.5 +14mm

· Size Rear: 19x9.0 + 14mm

IMG_5739.JPG

IMG_4726.JPG

Reactions: hiroshiy