Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Show off your aftermarket wheels.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks! These are HF1 Tinted Gloss Black (TGB). The TGB has a machined face on the tuning fork looking spokes that has a flat look and because of the tool marks, it can appear dark gray. It's a nice contrast. the Gloss Black optional color doesn't have that machined face and instead has a uniform gloss finish.
Gotcha.....thanks. I'm leaning towards the custom gloss black finish. I currently already have another set of wheels that are similar to the tinted version so want to mix things up a bit. Cant wait!

Reactions: GWord
Here's my new girl with the 20" TST's in silver:

Attachments

• IMG_5685.JPG
    IMG_5685.JPG
    593.4 KB · Views: 436
Reactions: GWord
... and I'm done. I'm buying stock wheels.

It's been less than a year and I keep having problems. I've had them rebalanced 3 times, are a pita to clean, rob me 10% of my range, and now two of the wheels are slightly out of round causing the car to vibrate. I'm sick of this *sugar*.

The stock wheels may be ugly, but at least they will be reliable and efficient.

Forgestar won't warranty them?
Curious to see the load rating, what size did you get?
Test Data

Does anyone know a quality wheel manufacturer that produces a flow form version of the wheel below? I think that would be the sweet spot for price and durability. I've looked but I haven't come up with a company. The picture below is of an AG F220. I figured the collective minds on here would probably know more.
F220-Brushed-1000-700x700.jpg

I have a set of M621's. AG makes some quality stuff.

Does anyone know a quality wheel manufacturer that produces a flow form version of the wheel below? I think that would be the sweet spot for price and durability. I've looked but I haven't come up with a company. The picture below is of an AG F220. I figured the collective minds on here would probably know more.
View attachment 323814