Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Show off your aftermarket wheels.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Work Gnosis 9X22 with 245/30-22 and 10,5X22 with 285/25-22. Polished with brushed center.

_AAA0222-2 copy.jpg
_AAA0258 copy copy.jpg

So I went back and installed my lowering links and I think it looks pretty good! :) Thanks for the suggestion.

View attachment 316925

View attachment 316926

View attachment 316927

View attachment 316928
So I went back and installed my lowering links and I think it looks pretty good! :) Thanks for the suggestion.

View attachment 316925

View attachment 316926

View attachment 316927

View attachment 316928

Icefree- how much for the Vossen and the Tires - which tire did you pick?

Hi Guys

I am a new member, and new tesla owner, picking it up next week. I am ordering my 22 in wheels, and wondering what is the best tire size combo for the best look and ride????? I have air suspension and will also be adding the lowering kit. my wheel size would be 22x9 front and 22x10.5 rear.

My model S sitting on Dubs from EvWheels easily saved $500-$1500 compared to other brands.

20x8.5" +35 - 31.2lbs - they actually weight 31.5 per wheel.
I bought Extreme continental tires DWS from America's tires they are rated for 40k miles pretty quiet, super thin on the tire walls popped one going over the curb.
Color - Onyx [Satin] Black

For questions on tint - 5% all around
15% on front driver/front passenger
70% windshield
Solar guard - Ceramic Charcoal series grey hues. I never precondition during the summer in Fresno works if you have a front windshield guard.
Got em at Mr. tint in San Jose - They discount tint if you pay cash.

EVT Wheel for Tesla Model S ("Turbine" Style)
IMG_6565.jpg
IMG_6566.jpg
IMG_6568.jpg

... and I'm done. I'm buying stock wheels.

It's been less than a year and I keep having problems. I've had them rebalanced 3 times, are a pita to clean, rob me 10% of my range, and now two of the wheels are slightly out of round causing the car to vibrate. I'm sick of this *sugar*.

The stock wheels may be ugly, but at least they will be reliable and efficient.

well that sucks...
I had CF5V's and raced on them a bunch with no issues (A p85 though..not a D) + range was only worse because I was running 285 RE71R's on the rear and had offsets to put the wheels close to flush with the fenders. I have not heard of issues with Forgestars I recall and there are quite a few people racing on them. balanced several times? PSS tires kind of suck. sure the wheels were the problem?
20"-BCforged RS41 (since Forgestar didn't make a 20") I can get rated range at full PSI + they are a little easier to clean than the Forgestars
29811936317_30ff25fe65_o.jpg
DSCN2334.JPG IMG_1280.JPG IMG_1283.JPG

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: FlatSix911
well that sucks...
I had CF5V's and raced on them a bunch with no issues (A p85 though..not a D) + range was only worse because I was running 285 RE71R's on the rear and had offsets to put the wheels close to flush with the fenders. I have not heard of issues with Forgestars I recall and there are quite a few people racing on them. balanced several times? PSS tires kind of suck. sure the wheels were the problem?
20"-BCforged RS41 (since Forgestar didn't make a 20") I can get rated range at full PSI + they are a little easier to clean than the Forgestars

April 2016, Forgestar wheel failure

• Informative
Reactions: Ludalicious