Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Show off your aftermarket wheels.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got staggered 20" TSW Bathurst Rotary Forged wheels (F: 9"/R: 10") with Conti DW 245/275 tires. Very lightweight, approximately 8 lbs per wheel lighter than the stock 19"s, and close to 12lbs per wheel lighter than the stock 21's. Car handles far better than the stock 19's and still is very comfortable in terms of ride, and quietness. In terms of efficiency, its very close to the stock 19" Primacy. Perhaps slightly better if any different, but definitely not worse.

FullSizeRender.jpg
IMG_4463.JPG
IMG_4476.JPG

Reactions: Booner
T Sportline, I love the painted rocker panels. Any chance you could post a " how to" to remove them so that others can do the same?

+1

Since Tesla doesn't have field service manuals, nor have any available parts diagrams, this information is very difficult to come by. Then they make it even more scary by using adhesive to attach various parts (chrome trip around the doors, for example).

Tsportsline---i know that house in the bird streets---stunning area....

Battman--those look like my ADV wheels---beautiful!

Thanks for the compliment. I had ADV wheels for my GTR that were not too different from these, which I loved. Would have got another set of ADV wheels for the Tesla, but the price savings of the TSW's was massive for something of similar look and weight. I feel bad for ADV; truly an amazing wheel design company being ripped off by many others.

I got staggered 20" TSW Bathurst Rotary Forged wheels (F: 9"/R: 10") with Conti DW 245/275 tires. Very lightweight, approximately 8 lbs per wheel lighter than the stock 19"s, and close to 12lbs per wheel lighter than the stock 21's. Car handles far better than the stock 19's and still is very comfortable in terms of ride, and quietness. In terms of efficiency, its very close to the stock 19" Primacy. Perhaps slightly better if any different, but definitely not worse.
Show us a side pic! (pls). The rims look incredible, but they really do look like 21's from your pics viewing angle.

Another local customer dropped by for a set of 20x8.5 M590s in a Bespoke 3 Matte Brushed Stainless finish
The Matte Brushed Stainless finish gives the wheel a "raw brushed metal" look that I love!

0LTKgcf.jpg

hUa0K72.jpg

cFpLBVp.jpg

XbLrjIe.jpg

2Eihj3D.jpg

V7Ck0eB.jpg

BfY9NDB.jpg

7iioTnN.jpg

AgiqTp3.jpg

We wrapped them in 245 Pirelli Cinturato P7s for a smooth quiet ride!

Heres a great example of Matte Brushed Stainless on the AG M510s
4I5KuFX.jpg

Another local customer dropped by for a set of 20x8.5 M590s in a Bespoke 3 Matte Brushed Stainless finish
The Matte Brushed Stainless finish gives the wheel a "raw brushed metal" look that I love!
We wrapped them in 245 Pirelli Cinturato P7s for a smooth quiet ride!
Heres a great example of Matte Brushed Stainless on the AG M510s

hey... whats the deal here, first the side view says 245/45R20 but then the wheel on tire is labeled as 225/35R19. i cannot seem to find p7s in 20" on pirelli's own website.

---

oh, all seasons :/

What is the fitment offset? They look like they fit really well.
Do Tesla center caps fit these wheels?

Stock offsets. They fit great as you noted. I don't know about the center caps, I didn't try. The caps they came with are powdercoated to match the wheels so I kept them. The AG branding was minimal and discrete so it doesn't bother me.

FYI - I got them from Jason at Getyourwheels.com

Very nice....liking the brushed stainless

Yes, brushed wheels are the best I think.

Agreed, the brushed finishing really gives the wheel a high end look, almost like a set of $6000+ set of forged monoblocks at a fraction of the cost!

hey... whats the deal here, first the side view says 245/45R20 but then the wheel on tire is labeled as 225/35R19. i cannot seem to find p7s in 20" on pirelli's own website.

---

oh, all seasons :/

They set in the photos are 245/40/20 Pirelli Cinturato P7 All Seasons, the tire on the ground was just used for the photo and wasn't installed.

Just put these on for the winter. 20in AG M590s with Bridgestone Blizzak tires.

View attachment 103563

Stock offsets. They fit great as you noted. I don't know about the center caps, I didn't try. The caps they came with are powdercoated to match the wheels so I kept them. The AG branding was minimal and discrete so it doesn't bother me.

FYI - I got them from Jason at Getyourwheels.com

Thanks for sharing the pics! Glad we could take care of you.
The Gloss Gunmetal was a great choice and flows well with the car. Quality winter wheels! :love:

What is the fitment offset? They look like they fit really well.
Do Tesla center caps fit these wheels?
Tesla caps will not fit, but many of my customers have been ordering custom Tesla Centercaps to fit on these wheels that works great! I have info available if anyone needs it

We got him the 20x8.5 +30 all around with 245/40/20 Bridgestone LM-32 winter tires & OEM TPMS.
Great setup for a winter wheel/tire package!