Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Show off your aftermarket wheels.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally warmed up enough in Michigan to get the summer setup on: 19" TSportline TST in matte black wearing the stock all-seasons. They look fantastic while still being a reasonable size for the horrendous "roads" of metro Detroit. TSportline had great customer service when one of the wheels arrived damaged. Highly recommended.

Trying to decide if I need to wrap the chrome bits now...

modelStsportline.jpg

IMG_7331.JPG

IMG_7329.JPG

tsportline2.jpg

Looking at getting the TSW Bathurst 20x9 +35 (Gunmetal) with BFGoodrich Tires g-Force Comp 2 A/S 245/40ZR20. Wanted to know if the size and offset was good for my MS P85 and wouldnt rub. Also what kind of lug nuts can i get for aftermarket wheels.

Looking at getting the TSW Bathurst 20x9 +35 (Gunmetal) with BFGoodrich Tires g-Force Comp 2 A/S 245/40ZR20. Wanted to know if the size and offset was good for my MS P85 and wouldnt rub. Also what kind of lug nuts can i get for aftermarket wheels.
A forum member Battman has a staggered set of the Bathurst, check out his postings here.

You may have seen this offset calculator that shows inner clearance

What's the rim size, offset, tire size? Does it rub?

front wheel: 20x9.5j et22
front tire: 245/35/20 or 245/40/20 (i've run both)

rear wheel: 20x10.5j et34
rear tire: 285/35/20

rub? whats that :)
to answer your question, it depends on your ride height, alignment, tire size. I had much more rubbing issues lowered on the oem 19" wheels/tires. The wheel size/width/offset above work great for the model s chassis. There are also many 20" tire options that work with these wheel sizes, which is nice.

my quick tips: run less camber up front, adjust caster based on ride height, run close to zero toe for better tire life (think im slight 'toe out' 0.02* each wheel) and slight 'toe in' for the rear (0.10* each wheel). this is my experience with a dual motor vehicle. im not sure how this suspension setting would drive for a rwd car.

if you have other questions feel free to message me directly. don't want to clutter this thread. Moar pictures !!

phil

• Informative
Reactions: Cowby and DA808EV
Another P100D for the books.

Wheel: TS118
Size: 21x9.0" front, 21x9.5” rear (about 20% lighter than 21" Turbine staggered wheel set)
Finish: Satin Black (Black Onyx)
Tires: Pirelli PZero 4 245/35-21” front, 265/35-21” rear
Other: Uses factory lug nuts, accepts factory center cap, uses original TPMS.

Satin Black Full Body Wrap. Front T and rear T painted in red to match calipers.
3M Crystalline 70 (front winshield)
3M Crystalline 40 (side windows, rear hatch, roof)

satin-black-tesla-model-s-p100d-21-inch-matte-black-ts118-forged-wheels-2.jpg

satin-black-tesla-model-s-p100d-21-inch-matte-black-ts118-forged-wheels-4.jpg

Reactions: hiroshiy
Do you have smart air suspension in this image?
Yes my red car had smart air suspension. It was also lowered more than just "LOW" setting by the use of lowering links. What I cannot say for certain, however, is if those links were already installed the photo you replied to or not. That was over 18 months ago now, and I cannot recall the exact time line of lowering links before or after wheels/tires. But if I had to wager a guess, that is lowered both with air, as well as links, in that photo.

• Informative
Reactions: Dan60D
Before and after shots of Bobby's 2015 P85D. We were really happy with the results after upgrading his car with our Refresh Fascia System and Side Skirt Set but the 22" ADV1's really tie it all together.

Wheels are ADV8 Track Spec CS, brushed center, polished and cleared lip, gunmetal inner with hidden hardware.

He's also running our Sports Dynamic Air Suspension Upgrade Lowering Kit and Superlight Carbon Ceramic Big Brake Kit
IMG_5453.JPG
file-4.jpeg
Unplugged Performance | Leader in Premium Upgrades for Tesla Vehicles