Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Show off your aftermarket wheels.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Brixton PF1
20x8.5 et24 255/40
20x10 et26 295/35

Model S Andersens.jpg
Model S Driver Rear.png

• Love
Reactions: 365gtb4 and sdoorex
FOR SALE! I'm the happy new owner of a MY and no longer have use for an amazing 20" MS wheel/tire combo. There are (5) total wheels included in the package. (4) of the "Axis" wheels are mounted/balanced on Continental Extreme Contact All Season tires. The tires are in good shape and (2) of them are less than 18 months old. All of the wheels included are in very good condition. No curb rash! See pics and extra details that I've included. Original cost of each: wheel ~$280, tire ~$200. I'm selling the entire set to a lucky MS owner for $500. You get 4 wheels and tires (mounted & balanced) , plus an extra 5th wheel to use as a back-up. These will only be sold as a set. NO DELIVERY. Pick-up in the Bucks County (Philadelphia) PA area only. PayPal/Zelle payments preferred. Trust me these are sweet...don't miss out!
20170804_113233.jpg
Screen Shot 2020-07-07 at 3.49.57 PM.png
Screenshot_20200628-065832_Chrome.jpg
Screen Shot 2020-07-07 at 3.51.32 PM.png
20200617_113929.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg
Tire 1.jpg

Hey S owners, consider this next time you get wheels for your car:

When doing a monochromatic car & wheel combo, consider having the wheel design contrast the body lines of the car, if you’re going for a unique build. This setup is perfect for the S' body lines. Clean smooth body lines on the car contrasts against the busier, more attention grabbing spokes on the RF10 wheels by Brixton.

Reactions: S-ALSET
Huge fan of your car! If you were to get 21 what would be your recommendation on offset and tires for these wheels?

Thanks in advance for your time

Here's my contribution:

I have Unplugged lowering brackets on it now - sits at 27.5" from floor to top of wheel arch in "Standard." I do go back up to factory height sometimes, it's nice to have the flexibility to quickly adjust the brackets.

Vossen VFS-1
22 x 9 Front w/ 245/30/22
22 x 10.5 Rear w/ 295/25/22

I have a love/hate relationship with these wheels. They look stellar. They're the same OD as the factory wheels, so no issues with Rubbing. No loss in ride quality. Slightly more noisy than factory 21's, but not a big deal

But recently, I got a very slight bend in the lip on two of them from a huge pot hole, and now I have a shimmy when driving. I haaaaaaaate shimmies. So, now I have to have them repaired next time I get tires.

Sometimes I think if I should go back to a 21" wheel to get a little more tire meat, but it just looks so dang good with 22s.

hbn2Wcz.jpg

Huge fan of your car! If you were to get 21 what would be your recommendation on offset and tires for these wheels?

Thanks in advance for your time

Thank you! For 21's, you just slightly increase the tire aspect ratio so that the overall diameter is the same. I'd suggest these, but you can fiddle with it if there is another size that's a better deal. Just don't go any bigger in the front or you'll rub.

Front: 22 x 9 et +30 -- 245/35/21
Rear: 22 x 10.5 et +38 -- 295/30/21 (or 285)

Thank you! For 21's, you just slightly increase the tire aspect ratio so that the overall diameter is the same. I'd suggest these, but you can fiddle with it if there is another size that's a better deal. Just don't go any bigger in the front or you'll rub.

Front: 22 x 9 et +30 -- 245/35/21
Rear: 22 x 10.5 et +38 -- 295/30/21 (or 285)

Thank you for your feedback! I will post some pictures of which ones i decide to go with. Ordering the unplugged brackets this week then wheels soon hopefully :)

Reactions: TwoK4drSi