Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Show off your aftermarket wheels.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks to the OP for starting the thread. I've got a P85+ and am considering replacing the wheels to run non-staggered. There are almost no tire options in 265/35R21, and they are expensive. So my option is buy 2 new OEM 21" wheels or go aftermarket with 4 new wheels and sell my + set.

My wife doesn't like the black wheel look. Other than tirerack, where do you guys shop for wheels?

Thanks to the OP for starting the thread. I've got a P85+ and am considering replacing the wheels to run non-staggered. There are almost no tire options in 265/35R21, and they are expensive. So my option is buy 2 new OEM 21" wheels or go aftermarket with 4 new wheels and sell my + set.

My wife doesn't like the black wheel look. Other than tirerack, where do you guys shop for wheels?

Hankook Ventus V12 Evo K110. $226/each. 245/35ZR21 and 285/30ZR21. Both are 27.7" diameter. Perfect for the MS. They'd be a little wider in the rear though. Not sure if they'll fit your wider P85+ rear wheels. It says min width 9.5" and I think the rear P85+ are only 9.0". I know it's only .5" difference but someone with more knowledge here might be able to comment if that's still ok to mount.

Hankook Ventus V12 Evo K110. $226/each. 245/35ZR21 and 285/30ZR21. Both are 27.7" diameter. Perfect for the MS. They'd be a little wider in the rear though. Not sure if they'll fit your wider P85+ rear wheels. It says min width 9.5" and I think the rear P85+ are only 9.0". I know it's only .5" difference but someone with more knowledge here might be able to comment if that's still ok to mount.

The rears are currently 265/35R21. I don't think 285/ will fit.

Wanna sell your rear rims? You have dark grey right? PM me if interested....

T Sportline ≠ Al & Eds.

However, we think it's safe to assume Al & Eds in West Hollywood probably accessorizes more Teslas than any other retail outlet in the US. They are our #1 customer and co-op with us on many project cars which makes both entities seem one in the same.

T Sportline forged wheels are not rebranded Forgiato, nor are the wheels manufactured by Forgiato. We put much more precision engineering in our wheel. We care about weight and functionality, and how this applies to the Model S.

Each forged wheel is $1,250.00, which is priced very fair against the competition, yet to our knowledge NO CUSTOM FORGED WHEEL allows for Tesla factory center caps, factory lug nuts and factory tires.

Hope this clears up the smoke.

Tsportline = Al & Eds. I'm pretty sure their wheels are just rebranded Forgiato's with a new logo slapped onto them and a higher price tag. I will say some of the wheels are pretty sweet. Not a fan of the gold rims though. I think they are upwards of $2.5k/per wheel .. wayy to steep for these pockets.

I'm all after market now. Sold the P+ 21" rims to another Dutch forum member.
Replaced by these.
Winter - FOX F7:
4 x 8.5Jx19 ET35 with Nokian WR A3 245/45-19 102V Energylabel C

attachment.php?attachmentid=36867&d=1385820597.jpg

Summer - Soleil Wheels LXM-1:
FA: 8,5Jx20 ET32 with Pirelli PZero 245/40-20 99Y Energylabel C
RA: 10Jx20 ET35 with Pirelli PZero 285/35-20 100Y Energylabel C
attachment.php?attachmentid=45234&d=1395053673.jpg
attachment.php?attachmentid=45235&d=1395053674.jpg

Last edited:
With all these choices.They all look great. Does anybody have the offset, bolt pattern and everything else I need to get started on looking for some rims? I like the stagered look on most my cars but not sure if im going to do that with this but any help would be grateful