Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Show off your aftermarket wheels.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys, just joined the forums, let to be active here and help and get as much info as i can here !

here is my 2013 MODEL S

BRAND: AODHAN
STYLE: AFF3
SIZE: 20x9 +30/ 20x10.5 +35
TIRE SIZE: 255/40/20 - 285/35/20

I wish i went a little wider in the rear tire. But here we go !

50747304498_205680cf1e_b.jpg

50747304663_5250542bec_b.jpg

50748146017_37ae77e34d_b.jpg

rPdSvlf.jpg

I installed them today. The process is very simple - the hardest part for me was getting the old control arms out. The car had the 1st Gen EV Tuning arms on there that require modifying the factory control arms, and they looked........rough. The new ones are much, much more solid.

I will need to get the car re-leveled because these arms put the sensor mount point back in its factory position, and will then get it aligned. Right now I have them set to the same length as the outgoing set so that I can drive it safely in the meantime.

OLD (look at those dead bushings):

KOsGe3W.jpg

oJRuseH.jpg
Anyone have a link on where to buy the EV camber arms? Can't seem to find on their site anymore. Thanks in advance!

Anyone have a link on where to buy the EV camber arms? Can't seem to find on their site anymore. Thanks in advance!

They don't sell them anymore. N2itive are the best ones available:

They get shipped in July, and have "WOW15" as a 15% off code since they're back ordered for a month.

Reactions: Slam_EVS
They don't sell them anymore. N2itive are the best ones available:

They get shipped in July, and have "WOW15" as a 15% off code since they're back ordered for a month.
A bit pricey at $644.00 – $844.00 per pair... there are 6061-T6 aluminum arms available at less than half the price.

A bit pricey at $644.00 – $844.00 per pair... there are 6061-T6 aluminum arms available at less than half the price.

Like I said, they're the best ones on the market. Best design, best materials, best functionality, best presentation. If you're willing to compromise, you can buy cheaper things, like this:

• Funny
Reactions: FlatSix911