Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Show off your aftermarket wheels.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Lowering links on 19"
1fKs13C.jpeg
Thanks for sharing this. Looks fantastic, exactly what I want. I ordered the links last night.

Just installed the wheels. Perfectly flush with those offsets. No rubbing issues.

Forgot to mentioned on OP I have Intuitive lowering links. Dropped .8 all around.

I would suggest anyone looking for a similar fitment with different wheel widths to use will they fit and adjust offsets from there

I was able to find 4s’s from Tirerack, not on back order.

View attachment 817469View attachment 817471
This looks super nice. I've been wondering how the CF10s would look on the updated S and it's right at home

Reactions: piage
Avant Garde SRX01 - Monoblock Forged in Gloss Black/ White two tone

Not something you see everyday 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Started talking about these wheels back a few pages ago... post 2,277

Summertime is here and I'm looking to get into a new set of rims. I do want the most aggressive offset without having to roll the fender of my 2020 Tesla Model S. I am leaning towards Vossen VFS1 or HF3 - whichever i can get my hands on really

I'm thinking 21"
21x9.5 +22 Front (265/35/21)
21x10.5 +28 rear (295/35/21)

Would some experts mind sharing their experience if this would fit/avoid rubbing issues?

I will also be putting back on UP lowering brackets. I removed them for a winter where I was driving up mountains for snowboarding. I see now everyone is using lowering links - is that the better option these days?