Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Show Off Your Wraps Here!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not mine but sure love this wrap. Found it on the Signature wheel thread.

1663696788605.png

Hope the original owner will come in here and give us some detail.

I was going to do stealth on my Deep Blue Metallic but went gloss instead. Every time a see a stealth wrap I am glad of my choice . . . . until now. Wow yours is stunning, beautiful!
Thanks. Seems stealth is so overdone. I was hoping it would hide fingerprints from the gloss black paint….boy was I wrong. Makes the smudges stick out more! I also xpel fusion ceramic coated it as well and it does make it much easier to clean and my kids love seeing the water bead off my windshield as I drive in the rain without the need for wipers!

Attachments

• 46E4CB2D-09CF-48F4-8333-12CA59E1A1EC.jpeg
    46E4CB2D-09CF-48F4-8333-12CA59E1A1EC.jpeg
    554.9 KB · Views: 98
  • 534BF656-564B-4EF5-9ABE-F2554ADA2A8D.jpeg
    534BF656-564B-4EF5-9ABE-F2554ADA2A8D.jpeg
    509.9 KB · Views: 109
Reactions: zoomer0056
Wrap? It’s stock red isn’t it?
If it's not a wrap it's either a custom paint job or some serious post editing. It's much darker and more metallic than the factory multi-coat process. Looks more like a 2-stage with a more metallic base color which could also be replicated using a wrap or with post editing like HDR style tweaks and adjustments to the image afterwards. All just guesses though since I know nothing about the car other than looking at that image.

That's mos def not MC red and an untouched image though, that much I do know. I've seen some very cool wrap jobs that come close to that color though and I really dig it. Typically I prefer the matte film that's a little bit lighter and reminds me more of a stealth wrapped MC red car. I think it's called "vampire" something or another and I think that 3M makes it. Good looking color as well if you like matte and flat colors.

Either way, I really like the look of that car and if it's a wrap I may consider it next even though I swore my next wrap would be either a stealth (if I like the color of the car I have) or a flat version of another color. Even though the car in that image is high-gloss, it looks really good IMHO.

Reactions: Darmie
That's a really good looking color too. It looks especially sharp on that white interior as well. Ford makes the new lightning in a similar color (gloss though, not flat sadly) and I considered it but ultimately I paid the premium for the Rapid Red color for the Lariat I ordered. This will be a consideration the next time I wrap a car though. Dig it!

Reactions: zoomer0056