Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Show Us Your Tents!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Uk seems poor as its not that well known here barring london and bristol (uk headquaters)
Also us english will not put money into something without seeing it first.
i would be putting money down today if the nearest store wasnt 2 hours away

Yeah, you guys are pretty conservative in the UK. Not very quick to embrace new things, Unlike the folks who adventured out of the U.K. to Canada, the US , Australia etc. ....centuries ago...and now the descendants are leading the way.

UK these days hardly ever invents a whole lot, though there is some invention particularly in pharma. Otherwise staid old men and boring women ! Lol....just kidding!

Anyways, I'm sure the lines at the pubs will be a lot longer and you guys will spend more money in the pubs In a year than in a any new technology stuff ! Haha

Line at Raleigh, NC sales office continues to build....

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    389.3 KB · Views: 112
Reactions: ggnykk and Yuri_G
My wife observed a handful of folding chairs and people outside the Eden Prairie, MN (also known as greater Minneapolis/St. Paul) location after hours, as she drove by. Earlier in the week, she said there was almost no parking due to the sheer number of Model S and X vehicles being delivered, and a truck was dropping off more.

If you're going to the location, there are no public restrooms, and there really isn't a lot of room inside. If you are headed there today consider carpooling. We love our Service Center, we know they are the absolute best at their job! They are also very appreciative, so any kindness you can show them will not go unnoticed.

Reactions: ggnykk