Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Show Us Your Tents!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As an EC / NYC area guy living in Austin now, and having driven from here to NM recently for skiing, I can say there are zero Superchargers enroute. And that's a 11 hour drive and most of the time, for hundreds of miles, not a human in sight. Same thing if you wanna drive from the DFW to OKC, for example. And, with TX, OK not allowing Tesla to sell directly via company owned dealerships, there will be a ways to go, IMO, before we see mass market penetration outside of CA, WA, FL etc. It's gonna take some time and we will need to be patient for maybe another 3-4 years ?

Confused about the DFW to OKC remark.. there are two (3 if you count the one in west OKC itself) Superchargers on that route according to the Tesla site.

As far as west to NM goes, I saw another post saying permits are finally getting issued for some Supercharger sites along I-20 and I-10 west..hopefully much of that route can be completed in 2016.

Reactions: ggnykk
image.jpeg
Easily over 150 peeps at Atlanta-Dekalb Tesla store