Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Show Us Your Tents!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Now time for me to put my money where my mouth is.
Here's a teaser.
Still more graphic work to be done before it's ready for tomorrow night's debut...
Model 3 Reserve habitaion Module - Phase 1.jpg

No tent for me. Thank Elon for SoCal weather. Bought a sleeping bag off Amazon last week. Taking an Uber from work, stopping at Subway on the way. Bringing a pillow, jacket, sleeping bag, drinks, snacks, and a power adapter for my phone. Looking forward to the adventure.

Been thinking about Live Tweeting/Blogging/Periscoping or something like that. Never done anything like this before. Anyone else consider something like that?

No tent for me. Thank Elon for SoCal weather. Bought a sleeping bag off Amazon last week. Taking an Uber from work, stopping at Subway on the way. Bringing a pillow, jacket, sleeping bag, drinks, snacks, and a power adapter for my phone. Looking forward to the adventure.

Been thinking about Live Tweeting/Blogging/Periscoping or something like that. Never done anything like this before. Anyone else consider something like that?

So jealous!, We're expecting snow tonight here and clear but -4C tomorrow night. At least we're getting sun and +7C (45F) for Wednesday.
I'm hoping we get a lot folks posting to social medias, now's as good a time as ever to start, and who knows who you might influence? I only joined Twitter last year to follow Spacex... and now look where I've wound up!

Which store?

Reactions: nwdiver